Schlage Works for You
- Adjusts to fit all standard door preparations
- Easy installation makes for a one-person project
- Interior screws are exposed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, 2011, Grade 2
- Reversible lever allows for use as both right-hand and left-hand levers
- Faceplates (Part 16-080): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-027): Supplied with a Round Strike with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
- Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty (Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and will patina over time)
- ADA Compliant
- Privacy Function: Schlage's privacy door lever sets are locked from the interior using a pin located on the interior rosette with an emergency release on the exterior rosette. Privacy levers are ideal for bathrooms, bedrooms, or anywhere a locking door is desired but a keyed cylinder isn't necessary.
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 7/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Handing: Left, Right, Reversible
- Lever Length: 4-1/2"
- Projection: 2-1/4"
- Product Weight: 1.55 lbs
- F10-LAT-CEN: Passage Leverset
- F40-LAT-CEN (This Model): Privacy Leverset
- F51-LAT-CEN: Keyed Entry Leverset
- F170-LAT-CEN: Single Dummy Lever
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage F40-LAT-CEN
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F40LAT716CEN
- Schlage F40LAT622CEN
- Schlage F40LAT625CEN
- Schlage F40LAT626CEN
- Schlage F40LAT619CEN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage F40LAT625CEN Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Collection||Century, Decorative Collection, Latitude|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner|
|Series||Decorative Collection, F-Series|
|Style||Contemporary / Modern|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.