Latitude Reversible Privacy Door Leverset Featuring a New Contemporary Design
Featuring the security and quality you expect from Schlage in new sleek contemporary styles that are ideal for residential and multifamily properties.
- Interior Screws are Exposed, Exterior Screws are concealed
- Interior Lever Locks by Push Button (not a thumbturn)
- Modern design with clean lines created to fit the needs of the growing contemporary market
- Designed to coordinate with contemporary plumbing and lighting fixtures
- ADA Compliant
- BHMA Grade 2 product performance ensures superior security
- Schlage entrance locks have a turn button on the inside and are designed to stay locked unless turn button lock is disengaged by the user. Schlage privacy locks have a push button lock on the interior which is disengaged when the lever is turned from the inside.
- Unit is non handed and is field reversible.
- Faceplates (Part 16-080): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-027): Supplied with a Round Strike with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage F40-LAT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F40LAT716
- Schlage F40LAT625
- Schlage F40LAT622
- Schlage F40LAT626
- Schlage F40LAT619
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage F40LAT619 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.