F-Series Collection Callington Privacy Lever Set
The right lever helps protect your home, and the privacy of each room within it. They also reflect your unique style. With Schlage levers, you know you’re getting the durability you need, because our products have been specially designed to last a lifetime. And with our wide variety of designs, you’ll also get the freedom to coordinate every detail of your décor—without compromise. Passage levers are free on both sides of the door and are perfect for hall doors, closets, and children's bedrooms.
- Interior screws are not concealed.
- Both levers locked/unlocked by push button inside.
- Can be unlocked from outside with emergency key.
- Turning inside lever unlocks outside.
- Adjustable backset 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
- Surpass all ANSI Grade 2 standards for strength and security.
- Unit is non handed and is field reversible.
- Faceplates (Part 16-080): Supplied with 1/4" round corner and drive-In faceplates.
- Strike Plates (Part 10-027): Supplied with a round strike with dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8".
At Schlage®, they’ve been helping people feel more secure for over 90 years. By building commercial grade quality into every product Schlage® makes, from remote security systems to stylish door knobs, they’ve become the leader in home security and hardware products. And with innovative new solutions like wireless and mobile security, Schlage is helping build the homes of the future—and delivering the security products people need to live better, more comfortable lives.
Additional Schlage Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Schlage Products
- Shop All Schlage Callington Collection Products
Our SKU: Schlage F40-CLT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F40CLT716
- Schlage F40CLT609
- Schlage F40CLT620
- Schlage F40CLT622
- Schlage F40CLT613
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage F40CLT605
- Schlage F40CLT625
- Schlage F40CLT626
- Schlage F40CLT619
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage F40CLT626 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner|