Configure your Schlage F51APLY622 Plymouth Keyed Entry F51A Panic Proof Door Knob
Free Keying Option more info ►
Choose "Keyed Alike" to use the same key on multiple locks or "Keyed Different" to ensure that your locks will have different key codes.
Please contact customer service for quotes on master keying or to key multiple manufacturers alike.
Two keys provided per key code.
- Please Select One
Please choose a finish$24.91 - $31.54
Schlage Works for You
Installation is easy, all you need is a screwdriver and a little time. This set is designed to fit standard prep doors and most installations should take less than an hour.
BHMA/ANSI Grade 2 certified which indicates excellent performance across a range of residential applications. This product is built from high-quality materials to give you exceptional security.
A Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty gives you the piece of mind that this product will be looking good and functioning smoothly for as long as you own it.(Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and it is expected to patina over time)
Panic proof functionality means the keyed entry function unlocks when the door is opened from the inside. This allows you to leave quickly and conveniently, and re-enter easily.
Keyed Entry (Single Cylinder) Function: Schlage single cylinder keyed entry door knob sets can be locked and unlocked from the exterior with a key, and then locked or unlocked from the inside with an associated turn-button. While primarily used to secure entrances and side doors, it can be used anywhere a little extra security is desired.
- Adjusts to fit all standard door preparations
- Simple three step installation is guaranteed to fit on standard pre-drilled doors
- Interior screws are exposed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, 2011, Grade 2
- Non handed and field reversible which means this knob set can be installed on right and left handed doors.
- Faceplates (Part 16-080): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-027): Supplied with a Round Strike with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
- Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty (Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and will patina over time)
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 7/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Handing: Left, Right, Reversible
- Knob Diameter: 2-3/16"
- Projection: 2-5/16"
- Product Weight: 1.55 lbs
- F10-PLY: Passage Knobset
- F40-PLY: Privacy Knobset
- F51-PLY (This Model): Keyed Entry Knobset
- F170-PLY: Single Dummy Knob
For over 90 years, Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks, keyless door locks, and home security. Let Schlage's hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.
Additional Schlage Links
This Schlage item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schlage F51APLY716
- Schlage F51APLY609
- Schlage F51APLY609619
Antique Brass x Satin Nickel
- Schlage F51APLY620
- Schlage F51APLY505
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage F51APLY505619
Lifetime Polished Brass x Satin Nickel
- Schlage F51APLY622
- Schlage F51APLY613
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage F51APLY605
- Schlage F51APLY605625
Polished Brass x Polished Chrome
- Schlage F51APLY625
- Schlage F51APLY626
- Schlage F51APLY619
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the F51-PLY and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schlage products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Door KnobHow to Replace or Install a Door Knob