Birmingham Keyed Entry Door Lever Set for Exterior Doors
NEW! The Schlage Birmingham Keyed Entry Lever is commonly used for Exterior doors where locking is needed and entry by key is desired. This new style is sure to compliment your home.
- Interior Screws Are Exposed
- Interior Screws are Exposed
- Schlage Panic Proof Keyed Entry Lever Set.
- Unlocked/locked by key outside or by turn-button inside
- Inside lever always free (Panic Proof).
- Adjusts to fit all standard door preparations
- Adjustable Latch Backset: 2-3/8" to 2-3/4"
- Accommodates Door Thicknesses between 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Straight Lever Design
- Easy Installation makes for a One-person project
- ANSI Grade 2
- Brass Materials and construction are high quality for exceptional security
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Reversible Lever allows for use as both right-hand and left-hand levers
- Faceplates (Part 16-080): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-027): Supplied with a Round Strike with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
Additional Schlage Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Schlage Products
- Shop All Schlage Birmingham Collection Products
Our SKU: Schlage F51-BIR
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F51BIR716
- Schlage F51BIR625
- Schlage F51BIR619
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Function||Entrance Lock, Single Cylinder|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|