Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Door KnobHow to Replace or Install a Door Knob
Andover Keyed Entrance Door Knob Set Featuring Decorative Rosettes
Schlage has recently launched a product conversion. This keyed door knob set features decorative rosettes that conceal the screws. There is another Andover Keyed Entry Door Knob Set on our site but it features a simple plain rosette and does not conceal the screws (that model number is: F54-AND).
- Schlage Keyed Entry Knob set (not panic Proof) which means if the knob were locked and you were on the interior side of the knob set you would have to manually turn the locking turn button on the interior side of the knob in order to unlock the knob. If you need the knob to unlock upon turning the Knob Set, you need the Panic Proof version which is model number: F51-AND.
- Unlocked/locked by key outside or by turn-button inside.
- Inside knob fixed when locked.
- Faceplates (Part 16-211): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-063): Supplied with Square Corner and Round Corner Full Lip Strike Plates (Dimensions: 2-1/4" x 1-5/8")
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage FA54-AND
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F54AND716AND
- Schlage F54AND609AND
- Schlage F54AND620AND
- Schlage F54AND505AND
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage F54AND613AND
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage F54AND605AND
- Schlage F54AND625AND
- Schlage FA54AND612*
- Schlage F54AND626AND
- Schlage F54AND619AND
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Collection||Andover, Decorative Collection|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Function||Entrance Lock, Single Cylinder|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
|Series||Decorative Collection, F-Series|