This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Interior Handle Required
Beveled curves and a bold sense of the contemporary mark the entrance of Schlage's Greenwich handleset. Constructed from quality materials, and designed to be quickly and easily installed, Schlage F-Series handlesets feature a professional grade 1 deadbolt, providing the highest security possible for both you and your family. Schlage believes that you should never have to choose between security and aesthetics—with the Greenwich handleset you can sleep sound knowing that you've received the best of both worlds.
- BHMA Grade 1, The Highest Residential Security Rating Available
- Constructed from High Quality Materials with both Security and Durability in Mind
- Deadbolt Includes Integrated Anti-Pick Shield and Snap & Stay™ Self-Adjusting Installation
- 10% Larger Bolt Diameter than Standard Deadbolts, Leaving 1/2" in Housing at Full Throw for Increased Lock Strength
- Solid Zinc Bolt with Hardened Steel Interior Pin Spins in Response to Sawing Attack, Preventing a Through Cut
- Features Adjustable Backset for Both 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" with Schlage Exclusive Helical, Lock-In Design
- Includes Round Corner and Drive-In Latch Faceplate Options for Maximum Versatility
- Requires Purchase of an Interior Lever or Knob (Schlage Model F59) for Complete Installation
- Limited Lifetime Finish and Mechanical Warranty
- Keyed Entry (Single Cylinder) Function: Schlage single cylinder keyed entry handlesets and deadbolts can be locked and unlocked from the exterior with a key, and then locked or unlocked from the inside with an associated thumb turn. Primarily used to secure entrances, it can be used anywhere a little extra security is desired. An interior lever pack is required for full installation.
- Adjustable Through-Bolt: Schlage's innovative adjustable through-bolt allows the lower mounting post on Schlage handlesets to move up or down up to 1-1/2" to fit a variety of pre-existing holes, eliminating the need to patch and drill new ones. This not only simplifies the installation process, but allows you to choose from Schlage's wide variety of quality handlesets without having to worry if it will fit your existing door or not.
- Snap & Stay™ Design: Schlage's unique three piece design and self-adjusting tension allows you to simply snap the deadbolt into place in minutes, eliminating the need for minor fit adjustments, and ensuring that you install your deadbolt correctly on the first attempt.
- Anti-Pick Shield: Experience increased security with Schlage's exclusive Anti-Pick Shield. This integrated metal shield surrounds the latch and helps stop unwanted attempts to bypass the deadbolt mechanism.
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 7/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Product Weight: 4.30 Lbs
- Cylinder: 5 Pin Schlage C
- F92-GRW: Dummy Exterior Handleset
Additional Schlage Links
This Schlage item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schlage F58GRW716
- Schlage F58GRW625
- Schlage F58GRW622
- Schlage F58GRW618
- Schlage F58GRW626
- Schlage F58GRW619
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the F58-GRW and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schlage products with over 400 warehouses across the country.