Birmingham Lever Interior Pack with Interior of Deadbolt for Single Cylinder Handlesets
For over 90 years, Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks, keyless door locks, and home security. Let Schlage's hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.
Schlage Interior Packs are meant to be paired with an exterior Schlage Handleset. Upon selecting the Schlage Exterior Handle that you wish to have on the outside of your door, you will be prompted to select an interior pack like this one. This Single Cylinder Interior Pack includes one lever (to be mounted on the interior side of the door you are installing your exterior handle on), one decorative rosette (plate behind the lever), the interior side of the locking deadbolt (features a thumbturn for locking and unlocking without using a key from the inside of your home) and the required mounting screws.
- Interior Screws Are Exposed
- This is Single Cylinder which means you can lock and unlock using the thumbturn piece on the upper deadbolt
- Includes 1" x 2-1/4" Round Corner Faceplate (1/4" radius corners) and a Circular Drive-In Plate
- 7/8" Housing Diameter
- 1/2" Throw
- Strike Plate: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" Round Corner Full Lip Strike Plate Included
- Dual backset latch included: fits either 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” backsets
- Accommodates Door Thicknesses between 1-3/8” and 1-3/4”
- Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty (Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and will patina over time)
- Solid zinc die-cast rose construction (Excluding the Andover Rose which is a stamped metal construction)
- ANSI Grade 2
Additional Schlage Links
Schlage F59BIR716 Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Function||Single Cylinder, Single Cylinder Interior Pack|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.