Camelot Double Cylinder Sectional Handleset with Left Handed Accent Interior Pack
The distinctive design of the Camelot combines architectural inspired arches with graceful curves. The two-piece design offers flexibility for doors with non-standard hole locations while providing a classic appearance for smaller entranceways.
- This Handleset Replaces the F362
- Replaces virtually any existing lock
- Easy installation: One-person project; no extra hands needed
- ANSI Grade 2 with maximum security features
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Designs and finishes to match any home's architectural style
- 1/2" of bolt left in housing when bolt is thrown for added kick-in resistance.
- Integrated anti-pick shield with SNAP and STAY self-adjusting tension provides added security and simplifies installation.
- 1" door prep required for larger bolt housing.
- Zinc bolt has hardened steel pin inside that spins in response to sawing attack and can't be cut through.
- Bolt diameter is 10% larger than typical bolts for maximum kick-in resistance.
- Adjustable backset has the industry's only helical design that locks into place with no adjusting during installation. Fits both 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" backsets.
- Faceplates (Part 12-326): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-269): Supplied with a Round Corner Deadbolt Strike (10-116), Square Corner Full Lip Strike Plate (10-026) and Round Corner Full Lip Strike Plate (10-027) with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage F62-CAM-ACC-LH
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F62CAM716ACCLH
- Schlage F62CAM609ACCLH
- Schlage F62CAM620ACCLH
- Schlage F62CAM505ACCLH
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage F62CAM622ACCLH
- Schlage F62CAM613ACCLH
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage F62CAM605ACCLH
- Schlage F62CAM619ACCLH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued