Latitude Storeroom Door Lever Set from the F-Series
The right door lever helps protect your home, and the privacy of each room within it. They also reflect your unique style. With Schlage door levers, you know you’re getting the durability you need, because our products have been specially designed to last a lifetime. And with our wide variety of designs, you’ll also get the freedom to coordinate every detail of your décor—without compromise.
- Schlage has transitioned their FA series knobs and levers to the F Series.
- Interior screws are not concealed.
- Storeroom function means the outside lever always locked. Entrance by key only. Inside lever always unlocked.
- This lever set is compatible with right and left handed doors.
- Lifetime limited finish and mechanical warranties.
- Surpass all ANSI Grade 2 standards for strength and security. Removable trim and levers for easy upgrade or remodel
- Faceplates (Part 16-211): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-063): Supplied with Square Corner and Round Corner Full Lip Strike Plates (Dimensions: 2-1/4" x 1-5/8")
At Schlage®, they’ve been helping people feel more secure for over 90 years. By building commercial grade quality into every product Schlage® makes, from remote security systems to stylish door knobs, they’ve become the leader in home security and hardware products. And with innovative new solutions like wireless and mobile security, Schlage is helping build the homes of the future—and delivering the security products people need to live better, more comfortable lives.
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage F80-LAT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F80LAT619
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage F80LAT619 Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.