This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Interior Handle Required
Beveled curves and a bold sense of the contemporary mark the entrance of Schlage's Greenwich handleset. Constructed from quality materials, and designed to be quickly and easily installed, Schlage F-Series dummy handlesets are the pinnacle of decorative trim, and when installed on the non-functioning half of a pair of double doors, make the perfect complement to a matching functional handleset. Schlage believes that you should never have to choose between security and aesthetics—with the Greenwich handleset you can sleep sound knowing that you've received the best of both worlds.
- Constructed from High Quality Materials with Durability in Mind
- Handleset is Surface Mounted and Does Not Include a Working Latch Mechanism
- Requires Purchase of a Dummy Interior Lever or Knob (Schlage Model F94) for Complete Installation
- Includes a Limited Lifetime Finish Warranty
- Dummy Exterior Function: Schlage's dummy exterior handlesets are often installed as trim on the inactive leaf of a pair of doors, and require an associated interior dummy lever or knob pack for complete installation. Perfect for completing the paired entrance look where only one door functions. An interior lever pack is required for full installation.
- Adjustable Through-Bolt: Schlage's innovative adjustable through-bolt allows the lower mounting post on Schlage handlesets to move up or down up to 1-1/2" to fit a variety of pre-existing holes, eliminating the need to patch and drill new ones. This not only simplifies the installation process, but allows you to choose from Schlage's wide variety of quality handlesets without having to worry if it will fit your existing door or not.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Product Weight: 4.30 Lbs
- F58-GRW: Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Handleset
Additional Schlage Links
Schlage F92GRW626 Product Specifications
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-3/8"|
|Grip Center to Center||8.5|
|Style||Contemporary / Modern|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.