This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Interior Handle Required
New from Schlage! Plymouth Dummy Exterior Handleset from the F-Series
The timeless design of the Plymouth works with any style in any room of your home.
- Replaces virtually any existing lock
- Easy installation: One-person project; no extra hands needed
- ANSI Grade 2 with maximum security features
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Designs and finishes to match any home's architectural style
- NO KEYHOLE on Dummy Handlesets
- 1/2" of bolt left in housing when bolt is thrown for added kick-in resistance.
- Integrated anti-pick shield with Snap & Stay™ self adjusting tension provides added security and simplifies installation
- 1" Edge bore door preparation required for larger bolt housing
- Zinc bolt has hardened steel pin inside that spins in response to sawing attacks which prevents cutting or sawing
- Bolt diameter is 10% larger than typical bolts for maximum kick-in resistance
- Adjustable backset with the industry's only helical design that locks into place with no adjusting during installation
- Works for both 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" backsets.
- ADA compliant thumb turn
Note: New interior packs will not work with old exterior packs. New exterior handlesets will not work with old interior packs.
- Old F358 - New F58
- Old F359 - New F59
- Old F362 - New F62
- Old F392 - New F92
- Old F394 - New F94
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage F92-PLY
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage F92PLY716
- Schlage F92PLY609
- Schlage F92PLY620
- Schlage F92PLY505
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage F92PLY622
- Schlage F92PLY613
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage F92PLY605
- Schlage F92PLY625
- Schlage F92PLY626
- Schlage F92PLY619
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage F92PLY619 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Center to Center||4, 5.5|
|Grip Center to Center||8.5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.