Lower Half Keyed Entry Front Set with Latitude Interior Lever from the Century Collection
The clean lines and geometric shapes that form the contemporary design of the Century Series handle set and the Latitude Series lever combine to create the ideal entry set for the modern movement. This aesthetic surface appeal is no façade, as its forged brass construction with zinc metal lever stand behind Schlage's lifetime mechanical warranty, while the beautiful range of finishes is protected by Schlage's ten year durable finish warranty. This ultimate blend of form and function is connected with the convenience of a triple latch option for a variety of circumstances, along with an installation process that can be completed with a single screwdriver.
Entry Set: This lower half of a keyed entry set is reversible for left or right handing, and is meant to be paired with one of a variety Schlage deadbolts. Choose from the standard single cylinder turn-key deadbolt or go with the impressive touch screen electronic deadbolt that adds a variety of safety and convenience features while furthering the modern theme, either way, you'll soon be enjoying a safer home with an upgraded appeal.
- Compatible and Recommended for Use with Schlage BE469 Touch Screen Keypad Electronic Deadbolt
- Century Lower Half Entry Set with Latitude Lever for Left or Right Handed Applications
- Includes Both Interior and Exterior Handle Sets
- ANSI 156.5 Grade 2 Higher Residential Security
- 1-Year Warranty with Lifetime Limited Mechanical & Finish Warranty
- Triple Option Latch Includes Tapered Deadbolt Latch with Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-in Faceplates
- Installs Easily with Just a Phillips Screwdriver
- No Re-drill or Door Patching Necessary with Patented Through-bolt
- Constructed of Solid Forged Brass with Zinc Based Lever
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-5/8" to 2-1/4"
- Cross Bore Diameter: 2-1/8"
- Cylinder: 5 Pin C-Keyway
- Edge Bore Diameter: 1"
For over 90 years, Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks, keyless door locks, and home security. Let Schlage's hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage FE285-CEN-LAT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage FE285CEN716LAT
- Schlage FE285CEN625LAT
- Schlage FE285CEN626LAT
- Schlage FE285CEN619LAT
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage FE285CEN619LAT Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||4, 5.5|
|Collection||Century, Electronic Security, Latitude|
|Door Thickness||1-7/8", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/8"|
|Function||Lower Half - Front Entry Set|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Interior Handle Style||Lever|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|