- BHMA Grade 2 security.
- Reversible lever, installs on left or right-handed doors.
- Ideal for utility closets, storage rooms, basement stairways, cleaning supply closets, etc.
- Limited lifetime mechanical and finish warranty. 1 year limited electronics warranty.
- Faceplate (Part 16-211): Supplied with 1/4" round corner, square corner and drive-in faceplates.
- Strike Plates (Part 10-063): Supplied with square corner and round corner full lip strike plates (dimensions: 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
Keypad Entry with Auto-Lock:
- Automatically relocks after 5 seconds; no need to remember to relock the door.
- Provides additional layers of keyless security & safety inside your home or office.
- Easily replace most existing locks with a screwdriver in about 30 minutes.
- No programming required; preset with two user codes so it's ready to use right out of the box.
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4", Adjustable
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" Through 1-3/4"
- Handing: Left, Right, Reversible
- 5 Pin Schlage C Keyway Cylinder
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: Schlage FE575-CAM-ACC
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schlage FE575CAM716ACC
- Schlage FE575CAM609ACC
- Schlage FE575CAM620ACC
- Schlage FE575CAM505ACC
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage FE575CAM613ACC
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage FE575CAM625ACC
- Schlage FE575CAM626ACC
- Schlage FE575CAM619ACC
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Schlage FE575CAM609ACC Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Collection||Accent, Camelot, Electronic Security|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Cylinder Type||Single Cylinder|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Function||Keypad Entry with Auto-Lock, Single Cylinder|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Interior Handle Style||Lever|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
|Number of Codes||19|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.