Interconnected Commercial Cylindrical Double Locking Orbit Entry Knob Set and 6-Pin Cylinder Deadbolt from the H-Series
The Schlage H-Series interconnected locks are designed for an array of multi-family applications ranging from small hotels to military housing. Distinguished by its internal mechanism that allows the deadbolt to be released by turning the interior knob or lever, this lock can help achieve strict life and safety code requirements. Though this lockset is known for its easily accessible egress, it is also renowned for its dependable security. Heat-treated steel locking components, and independent heavy-duty lever torsion springs enable it to endure some of the toughest demands. With an ANSI/BHMA A156.2 rating for over 400,000 cycles, this lock set is generally used in medium traffic areas, whether it be commercial, government or multi-family applications.
Double Locking Entrance:
- Features Orbit Style Knobs
- For Left or Right Handed Applications
- ANSI Certified A156.12 1999
- UL Listed for 3-Hour Fire Door
- Extra Strength Derived from Heat-Treated Steel Locking Components
- Durable Heavy-Duty Lever Torsion Springs
- Specific Selection of Deadbolt and Dead Latch Combinations
- Versatile Choices for Face and Strike Plates
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
As the name suggests, the double locking function is comprised of two locking points, the deadbolt, and the dead latch. The deadbolt is thrown and retracted on the outside with a key, and utilizes a turn knob to lock and unlock from the interior. A turn button mechanism on the interior knob has a dual functionality; it can be merely pushed in to lock the exterior knob, or pushed and turned to fix the outer knob in the locked position. Another feature of this function is the ability of the interior handle to simultaneously release both the dead latch and deadbolt for safe, immediate exit capabilities.
6 Pin Upper and Lower Cylinder: This lockset comes with solid brass 6-Pin upper and lower cylinders located inside a C123 keyway.
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Deadbolt: 1" Housing Diameter and 1" Throw
- Latch: 7/8" Diameter Housing and 1/2" Throw
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Interior Projection: 2.5 Inches
- Center to Center: 4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8 Inches
- Edge Bore: .875 Inches
Similar and Related Products:
- Interior and Exterior Orbit Knob Set
- One-Piece Interior Back Plate
- Selected 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" Backset Deadbolt/Dead Latch Combination
- Selected Strike/Face Plates
- 2 Nickel Silver Cut Keys per Lock
- Door Frame Strike Reinforcer with 3" Screws
- Double Locking Plymouth Knob Entry Set: H153-PLY
- Single Locking Orbit Knob Entry Set: H110-ORB
- Storeroom Lock Orbit Knob Set: H180-ORB
- Hotel/Motel Lock Orbit Knob Set: H185-ORB
- Single Dummy Inside Trim Orbit Knob Design: H170-ORB
For over 90 years, Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks, keyless door locks, and home security. Let Schlage's hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.