Configure your Schlage L9010643E L-Series Commercial Grade 1 Mortise Passage Door Lever Set
Handing more info ►Certain products are Handed and require a Right or Left designation. When facing your door from the exterior side, whichever side that the hinges are on determines the handing.
- Please Select One
Handle Style more info ►There are Handle Style options available for this product. Selecting one is required to complete the unit. Mouse over text for image of the option.
- Please Select One
Rosette Style more info ►A rosette is a decorative trim plate used to cover the bore hole and compliment the knob/lever. Choose the look you want by selecting the rosette of your choice!
- Please Select One
Please choose a finish$349.52 - $367.82
L Series Commercial Grade 1 Mortise Passage Door Lever Set
The safety of your buildings is something Schlage takes very seriously. That's why every Schlage lock and deadbolt undergoes intensive testing to determine its ANSI grade level, including cycle, resistance, door impact, warped door and bolt strength tests. Every one of Schlage's L-Series locks meets ANSI Grade 1 standards for safety.
Passage Latch: In a passage latch, the latchbolt is retracted by the lever from either side at all times. Both levers are always free. There is no locking function.
Schlage L-Series Extra Heavy Duty Mortise Locks are built to withstand the rigors of daily use without fail. Schlage's L9000 Series locks are ideal for use in schools, hospitals and factories, where the finest hardware must also deliver consistent, dependable operation and stand up to constant use and abuse.
- Fully wrapped heavy gauge steel case protects against door edge attacks
- All metal zinc dichromate plated working parts
- 2-piece anti-friction tongue reduces wear and tear
- Outside and inside trim thru-bolted together and through the door
- Break-away spindle prevents unsecured failures and provides easy spindle replacement
- Hub blocking plate protects lock against spindle manipulation
- Spring-loaded fusible link provides fail secure mode in case of fire
- Inside lever applied by screwless shank mounting - no exposed trim mount screws
- Floating mounting tabs automatically adjust to fit a beveled door edge
- Field reversible handing without opening lock case for all lever options except #12
- External spring cages allow for simple trim retrofit
- Locking thumbturn on the inside of door visually shows when the door is locked and unlocked
- Lever rotation in both directions (up and down) for ease of use
- Independent lever rotation
- High-strength steel alloy cylinder retainer
- Armored front in brass, bronze or stainless steel; adjustable for door bevel
- ANSI Curved Lip Strike 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" x 1-3/16"
- Deeper retainer groove in cylinder shell increases security against wrenching and pullout; all cylinders backward compatible
- Cylinder: 6-Pin C123 Keyway Standard (call Customer service if another keyway is desired)
- Steel case and parts are corrosion resistant
- Case size: 4-7/16" x 6-1/16" x 1"
- Armor Front: 1-1/4" x 8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" Standard (Other Door Thicknesses Available - Additional Charges May Apply - Please Call Customer Service)
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- UL Listed for 3-Hour Fire Door
- ANSI/BHMA Certified A156.13-2005, Series 1000, Grade 1 Operational, Grade 1 Security
The experts at Schlage know that every product you specify has to stand up to constant use and abuse. Your building’s locking systems face an additional challenge – keeping people and other assets safe while delivering constant, reliable performance. For more than 85 years Schlage has been providing innovative security solutions for schools, hospitals, hotels, condominiums, and a host of other commercial buildings. Today, Schlage is at the forefront of cutting-edge technology such as wireless security products, biometrics and video. With a wide range of products, styles and finishes, Schlage has what you need no matter how demanding your project specifications may be.
Additional Schlage Links
This Schlage item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schlage L9010643E
- Schlage L9010609
- Schlage L9010613
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage L9010605
- Schlage L9010625
- Schlage L9010629
Polished Stainless Steel
- Schlage L9010606
- Schlage L9010612
- Schlage L9010626
- Schlage L9010619
- Schlage L9010630
Satin Stainless Steel
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the L9010 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schlage products with over 400 warehouses across the country.