Plymouth Collection Interconnected Entry Handleset with Elan Levers
Two lines of defense. One simple device. The Schlage RS210F-ELA-PLY is the perfect solution for multifamily homes, assisted living facilities, apartment buildings, or any other situation requiring quick, panic-proof exiting. The interconnected function of the handleset allows the deadbolt and the plain latch to be simultaneously and automatically retracted by turning the inner handleset. From the outer handle the deadbolt must be retracted separately using a key. The subtle styling of the Plymouth series makes for an understated yet bold addition to new construction, as well as a perfect aftermarket addition that would work well for both modern and traditional decor.
- Interconnect Mechanism is Adjustable to 4" and 5.5" Door Preparations for Easy Retro Fit
- Single Motion Egress Meets Life & Safety Code Requirements
- UL 3hr Rating
- ANSI / BHMA Grade 2 Certified
- Levers are Reversible for Easy Installation
- Universal Backset Adjusts to 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm)
- Width: 2-1/8" (54 mm)
- Faceplate Projection: 1" (25 mm)
- Backset: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" (35mm to 44 mm)
- ANSI A156.5, 1996, Series 4000, Grade 2 Lock
For over 90 years, Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks, keyless door locks, and home security. Let Schlage's hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.
Additional Schlage Links
This Schlage item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schlage RS210FELA505PLY
- Schlage RS210FELA626PLY
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the RS210F-ELA-PLY and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schlage products with over 400 warehouses across the country.