Interconnected Commercial Single Dummy Trim with Jupiter Lever from the S200-Series
The Schlage S200-Series grade 2 interconnected locks are designed for an array of applications, and with an internal mechanism that allows for the deadbolt to be released when the interior handle is turned, this lock can help you achieve distinct specification requirements. Known for accessible egress and dependable security, the S200-Series Single Dummy Inside Trim is the perfect solution to complement all other functions in the series in locations where no security or moving latches are needed.
- Features Jupiter Lever and Saturn Inside Escutcheon Designs
- For Left or Right Handed Applications
- UL Listed for 3-Hour Fire Door
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Projection: 2.5 Inches
- Height: 8 Inches
- Jupiter Style Lever
- Interior Saturn Trim
- Different Lever Style: S290-FLA-RH
- Different Lever Style: S290-FLA-LH
- Different Lever Style: S290-SAT
- Different Lever Style: S290-NEP
- Single Locking with 6 Pin Cylinder: S210PD-JUP
- Double Locking with 6 Pin Cylinder: S251PD-JUP
- Storeroom with 6 Pin Cylinder: S280PD-JUP
- Classroom with 6 Pin Cylinder: S270PD-JUP
For over 90 years, Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks, keyless door locks, and home security. Let Schlage's hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.
Additional Schlage Links
This Schlage item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schlage S290JUP609
- Schlage S290JUP613
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Schlage S290JUP605
- Schlage S290JUP625
- Schlage S290JUP606
- Schlage S290JUP626
- Schlage S290JUP619
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the S290-JUP and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schlage products with over 400 warehouses across the country.