Due to their handcrafted premium quality and custom design, all Schonbek fixtures are hand made to order.
Configure your Schonbek 1255-26 8" Wide 2 Light Bathroom Vanity Light With Crystal Shade From The Rondelle Collection
- Please Select One
Please choose a finish$625.00
Richly jeweled with colorful crystal and swirling with leafy shapes, Rondelle has an uplifting effect on the spirits. Eccentric and nostalgic, Rondelle radiates the spirit of antiquity.
- Comes in heirloom gold, etruscan gold, french gold, antique silver, or heirloom bronze finish
- Crystal shade for unique intricate lighting
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Choose from a variety of beautiful embedded crystals
- Includes (2) E26 Halogen bulbs
- Height: 9 1/2"
- Width: 8" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Diameter: 21"
- Length: 21"
- Product Weight: 5 lbs
- Extension: 8" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 200
- Voltage: 110v
- Vintage Crystal® Recalling the fashions of a bygone era, these fanciful beads, dainty droplets and antique-style faceted ovals are woven into chains creating a jewel-like brilliance. Vintage Crystal® is also available in a selection of Jewel Tones™ colors.
About Schonbek: Since 1870, Schonbek® has been synonymous with authentic handcrafted crystal chandeliers of the highest heirloom quality. Each creation is a radiant masterpiece of elegance and opulence, designed to illuminate generations to come
Additional Schonbek Links
This Schonbek item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schonbek 1255-48
- Schonbek 1255-23
- Schonbek 1255-26
- Schonbek 1255-76
- Schonbek 1255-22
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1255 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schonbek products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.