Richly jeweled with colorful crystal and swirling with leafy shapes, Rondelle has an uplifting effect on the spirits. Eccentric and nostalgic, Rondelle radiates the spirit of antiquity.
- Vintage crystal options in a variety of colors
- Includes (13) A19 60W halogen bulbs
- Supplied with 80" of chain and 162" of wire
- Height: 42 1/2" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 28" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Diameter: 28"
- Product Weight: 27 lbs
- Chain Length: 80"
- Wire Length: 162"
- Number of Tiers: 3
- Number of Bulbs: 13
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 780
- Voltage: 110v
- Vintage Crystal® Recalling the fashions of a bygone era, these fanciful beads, dainty droplets and antique-style faceted ovals are woven into chains creating a jewel-like brilliance. Vintage Crystal® is also available in a selection of Jewel Tones™ colors.
About Schonbek: Since 1870, Schonbek® has been synonymous with authentic handcrafted crystal chandeliers of the highest heirloom quality. Each creation is a radiant masterpiece of elegance and opulence, designed to illuminate generations to come.
Additional Schonbek Links
This Schonbek item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schonbek 1270-48
- Schonbek 1270-23
- Schonbek 1270-26
- Schonbek 1270-76
- Schonbek 1270-22
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1270 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schonbek products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.