Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
Non-IC 4" Fluorescent Housing
- Energy Star Compliant
- Fluorescent - Accommodates a 26w bulb
- Title 24
- Safe, Thermally Protected, For Damp Locations: Non-IC housings are approved for use where insulation is kept at least 3" away from housing.
- Easy Access Housing: Housing removable for easy access to junction box.
- Safe, Thermally Protected: Thermal protector safeguards against overheating caused by improper insulating and overlamping.
- Easy Installation: Provided with mounting clips for fast, easy installation.
- Trouble-Free Ballast: Provided with integral ballast offering years of trouble-free operation.
- Time-Saving Junction Box Design: Junction box saves installation time with snap-on covers, pry-out knock-outs, riveted ground wire, and through-circuit wiring, with 2-in 2-out #12 wire.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 11083LE
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 11083LE Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||CFL Plugin|
|Housing Type||Remodel Housing|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||26|