Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Champagne seeded glass shade
- Made of steel
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Acadia collection for a stunning complementary style
- Includes (1) 13 watt GU24 base bulb
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 11.25"
- Width: 7" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 8.25" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 5.5" (height from center of outlet)
- Backplate Height: 6"
- Backplate Width: 1.75"
- Wire Length: 6.5"
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 13
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for Damp Location
- ADA Compliant: No
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Acadia Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 41145BLE
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 41145BLE-814
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 41145BLE-814 Product Specifications
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Type||Seedy Glass|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer, Office|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.