Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Satin etched glass shade
- Made of steel
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Parkview collection for a stunning complementary style
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb - bulbs will be offered upon check out
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 10.5"
- Width: 6" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 8.25" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 7.25" (height from center of outlet)
- Backplate Diameter: 5.5"
- Backplate Height: 5.5"
- Backplate Width: 5.5"
- Wire Length: 6.5"
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for Damp Location
- ADA Compliant: No
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Parkview Collection Products
Sea Gull Lighting 41380-829 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting, Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Color||Cream, White|
|Suggested Room Fit||Office|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|