- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Made of steel
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Satin white glass flower shaped shade
- Secure mounting assembly and easy install technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures from the Sussex collection to create a stunning, coordinating look
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 10.25"
- Width: 7.5"
- Extension: 10.25"
- Shade Height: 4.063"
- Shade Diameter: 7.5"
- Shade Bottom Diameter: 1.625"
- Backplate Diameter: 6.625"
- Backplate Depth: 3"
- Product Weight: 3.8 lbs.
- Reversible Mounting: Yes
- HCO (When mounted upwards): 7
- HCO (When mounted downwards): 3.25
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Total Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 6.5
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL and cUL rated for damp locations
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Sea Gull Lighting Sussex Collection
This Sea Gull Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Sea Gull Lighting 44060-962
- Sea Gull Lighting 44060-05
- Sea Gull Lighting 44060-782
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Sea Gull Lighting 44060 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Sea Gull Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.