- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Fixture may be mounted in the up or down position
- Comes with White Etched Glass Shades
- Comes with Bell Shaped Shades
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Light Bulbs are Included with this Fixture
- Height: 10.25"
- Width: 24"
- Extension: 6.25"
- Backplate Diameter: 5.875"
- Backplate Depth: 1"
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 4 (Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 52
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 78"
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL Rated for Damp Locations
- California Title 24: A regulation designed to encourage the use of lower energy lamping configurations in order to reduce the energy used for residential and commercial lighting within the state.
- ADA Compliant: No
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Newport Collection Products
Sea Gull Lighting 44485BLE-965 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.