- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Made of steel
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Ribbed glass shade provide a distinctive traditional appearance
- White glass cone shaped shade
- Secure mounting assembly and easy install technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures from the Joliet collection to create a stunning, coordinating look
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 9"
- Width: 35.75"
- Extension: 8.25"
- Shade Height: 5.438"
- Shade Diameter: 6.25"
- Shade Bottom Diameter: 1.625"
- Backplate Diameter: 5.5"
- Backplate Depth: 1.5"
- Product Weight: 10.4 lbs.
- Reversible Mounting: Yes
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Number of Bulbs: 4 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Total Wattage: 400
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 6.5
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Joliet Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 44938
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 44938-965
Antique Brushed Nickel
- Sea Gull Lighting 44938-782*
- Sea Gull Lighting 44938-841
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 44938-965 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Material||Other Metals, Steel|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Shade Bottom Diameter||1.625|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.