- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Made of steel
- White bell shaped shade
- Secure mounting assembly and easy install technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures from the sussex collection to create a stunning, coordinating look
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 10.25"
- Width: 24"
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3 (Included)
- Total Wattage: 13
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 6.5
- Title 24: Yes
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ETL listed for damp locations
- California Title 24: A regulation designed to encourage the use of lower energy lamping configurations in order to reduce the energy used for residential and commercial lighting within the state.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Sussex Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 49066
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 49066BLE-962
- Sea Gull Lighting 49066BLE-782
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 49066BLE-962 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|ETL Rating||Damp Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.