Sea Gull Lighting Manor House CollectionCheck out our review of the Sea Gull Manor House Collection.
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Made of steel
- Seeded glass shades replicate the look of colonial glass
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 7.5"
- Diameter: 11.5"
- Wire Length: 6.5"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: G16.5
- Number of Bulbs: 3 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 25
- Total Wattage: 75
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Locations
- cUL Listed: Yes
- cUL Rating: Damp Locations
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Manor House Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 5102
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 5102-07
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 5102-07 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Shade Type||Seedy Glass|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||25|