How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Made of steel
- Bronze shade
- Dome shade
- Includes 54" (4.5') of white wire
- Longest possible height setting is 54"
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 8.25"
- Maximum Height: 54"
- Diameter: 15.75"
- Width: 15.75"
- Canopy Depth: 1"
- Canopy Diameter: 5"
- Product Weight: 5 lbs.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: G40
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Wattage: 150
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 54"
- UL and cUL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Painted Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 6519
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 6519-63
Antique Brushed Copper
- Sea Gull Lighting 6519-65
- Sea Gull Lighting 6519-98
- Sea Gull Lighting 6519-95
- Sea Gull Lighting 6519-66
- Sea Gull Lighting 6519-21
- Sea Gull Lighting 6519-15
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 6519-65 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Blue, Copper, Green, Orange, Red, Stainless Steel, White|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Pendant Type||Barn Light|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry location|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.