How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Sea Gull Lighting Sebring Collection ReviewCheck out our review of the fantastic Sea Gull Lighting Sebring Collection
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Clear seeded glass diffuser
- Made of Brass
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Sebring collection for a stunning complementary style
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb - bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 15" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Maximum Height: 67.25" (including chain / down rods)
- Width: 17" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Diameter: 16.75"
- Canopy Diameter: 5.5"
- Canopy Height: 1.25"
- Chain Length: 12"
- Wire Length: 120"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for Damp Location
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Sebring Collection Products
Sea Gull Lighting 6658-98 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Copper, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Type||Full Sized|
|Shade Type||Seedy Glass|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|