- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Clear curved beveled glass panels
- Made of Brass
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Lancaster collection for a stunning complementary style
- Requires (2) 40 watt Candelabra (E12) base bulb - bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 20.5"
- Width: 10" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 9.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Backplate Height: 9.25"
- Backplate Depth: 0.375"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Wire Length: 6.5"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 80
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for Wet Location
- ADA Compliant: No
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Lancaster Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 8039
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 8039-71
- Sea Gull Lighting 8039-965
Antique Brushed Nickel
- Sea Gull Lighting 8039-12
- Sea Gull Lighting 8039-02
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one