LED One Light Outdoor Wall Lantern from the Prairie Statement Collection
No other company can match Sea Gull Lighting's record for producing decorative and functional lighting and ceiling fan products that influence the marketplace. Their brands are asked for by name, known for their quality and trusted by professional electricians, homebuilders, architects, specifiers and consumers to be the best.
- Features beautiful champagne glass.
- Directs light out of the fixture while providing the right ambiance to the glass without discomforting glare.
- Designed to last 35,000 hours, which is 20 years under normal use of 4-5 hours per day.
- LED's energy savings and long life helps protect the environment by using less energy and keeping numerous other types of lamps, with shorter life, out of land-fills.
- Dimmable down to 10% of full light output on low voltage dimmers.
- Delivers the same footcandles as a 75 watt A-type incandescent.
- Uses only 10 watts to replace a 75 watt A-type incandescent for the same usable light on the task.
- Supplied with 6.5'' of wire.
- Overall Dimensions: 7" Wide x 11-1/2" High x 7-3/4" Deep
- Overall Dimensions for Backplate: 4-1/2" High x 4-1/2" Wide x 3/4" Deep, Center of outlet box up: 4'', Center of outlet box down: 7 1/4''
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Sea Gull Lighting Prairie Statement Collection
This Sea Gull Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Sea Gull Lighting 80508S-71*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 80508S and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Sea Gull Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.