How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Lancaster Area Light from the Cypress-Unique CollectionThe Lancaster is a copper hanging fixture with a lock and load shroud. It is ideal for trees, gazebos or other structures. The Lancaster is the perfect choice when you need a softly lit environment. Equipped with a 20 watt MRC-16, 5,000 hr. Halogen lamp, 25 feet of Intelli-Flex wire and a 15 year warranty, this simple design is sure to satisfy even the toughest critic.
- Natural Copper Housing with Cast Brass Base Construction
- Pre-Greased Beryllium Copper Socket
- Copper Shroud
- Anti-Moisture Migration Connections
- Includes Natural Brass Eyelit, Brass Hook, Brass Chain Links
- IMPORTANT FINISH NOTE: True to one of its most special and sought after effects, our natural copper will, over time, take on a beautiful natural patina with shades of blue & green highlights.
- Supplied with 300'' of wire
- Supplied with 12'' of chain
- 1- 12v GU5.3 Bi-Pin MR16/ MRC16 20w Max.
- cETL Listed for Wet Locations
- Overall Dimensions: 2.3" Diameter x 5.3" High
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Cypress-Unique Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 91511
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 91511-148*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 91511-148 Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|