Quiet, Exposed, OPTIMA Plus(R), Battery Powered, Sensor Activated Closet Flushometer Retrofit Conversion Kit for Adjustable Ground Joint Tailpiece Connection
Battery Powered, Sensor Activated, Sloan(R) Optima(R) Plus Model Retrofit Conversion Kit for Exposed Closet Flushometers that includes a Valve Body with an Adjustable Ground Joint Tailpiece Connection. Designed to replace Coyne and Delany valves without replacing supply stop and vacuum breaker.
- High Chloramine Resistant PERMEX(tm) Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Linear Filtered Bypass and Vortex Cleansing Action(tm)
- ADA Compliant OPTIMA Plus(R) Battery Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic "No Hands" operation
- Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
- Latching Solenoid Operator
- Engineered Plastic Cover with replaceable Lens Window
- User friendly three (3) second Flush Delay
- Courtesy Flush(tm) Override Button
- Four (4) Size AA Batteries factory installed
- "Low Battery" Flashing LED
- Infrared Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
- Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
- Valve Body with a Ground Joint Tailpiece
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Low Consumption Flush Accuracy
- Chrome Plated Metal Handle Cap
- Installation Tools Provided
- 100% of the energy used in manufacturing is offset with Renewable Energy Sources - Wind Energy
Valve Body, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance with the applicable sections of ASSE 1037, ANSI/ASME A112.19.2 and Military Specification V-29193. Installation conforms to ADA requirements.
Sloan OPTIMA Plus(R) equipped Flushometers provide the ultimate in sanitary protection and automatic operation. There is no need for AC hookups or wall alterations. The Flushometer operates by means of a battery powered infrared sensor. Once the user enters the sensor's effective range and then steps away, the Flushometer Solenoid initiates the flushing cycle to flush the fixture.
User makes no physical contact with the Flushometer surface except to initiate the Override Button when
required. Helps control the spread of infectious diseases.
Automatic operation provides water usage savings over other flushing devices. Reduces maintenance and operation costs.
3 year (limited)
6 VDC Input
8 second Arming Delay
3 second Flush Delay
OPTIMA Sensor Type
OPTIMA Sensor Range
Nominal 22"-42" (559 mm-1067 mm), adjustable ± 8" (203 mm)
Four (4) AA Alkaline
3 years @ 4,000 flushes/month
Range Adjustment/Low Battery
15-100 psi (104-689 kPa)
Once Every 24