Exposed Continental(R) Model Low Consumption (1.0 gpf/3.8 Lpf) Urinal Flushometer for 3/4" top spud urinals.
Quiet, Exposed, Diaphragm Type, Chrome Plated Urinal Flushometer.
- PERMEX(tm) Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- ADA Compliant Metal Oscillating Non-Hold-Open Handle with Triple Seal Handle Packing
- Elegant Continental style Cover
- 3/4" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek(tm) Angle Stop
- Free Spinning Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling and Flange for ¾" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Set Screw Wall Flange
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Handle, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID(tm) Technology
- Diaphragm, Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX(tm) Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
Valve Body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037, ANSI/ASME 112.19.6, and Military Specification V-29193.
Additional Sloan Links
Our SKU: Sloan CONTL 186-1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sloan 3712636
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Gallons Per Flush||1|