How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
Learn more about Sterling High Efficiency ToiletsTake a look at Sterling Water Saving Toilets. Sterling offers several different toilet models and styles that will not only look great in your home or project, but will also save you money on purchasing, as well as on your water bill.
Rockton 12" Rough-in Round-Front Toilet with Dual Force Technology
The Rockton toilet with Dual Force technology delivers precision engineered performance and meets strict water conservation standards, providing years of trouble-free operation. The geometric tank design echoes contemporary style in any bath or powder room.
- Dual Force technology allows the choice of .8 gallon flush for liquid or light waste. The 1.6 gallon flush is for bulk or solid waste
- Dual Force technology can save the average family of 4 up to 24,000 gallons of water per year with the .8 gallon option
- Two-button actuator provides easy-to-use flushing options
- Crafted of Grade A vitreous china to provide a durable, non-porous product with a hard, glossy finish
- A sanitary guard helps prevent liquid from getting under the tank
- Round-front bowl requires less space
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) compliant
- Conforms to CSA B45 National Consensus Standards
- Seat sold separately
Additional Sterling Links
Our SKU: Sterling 402024
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sterling 402024-47*
- Sterling 402024-96
- Sterling 402024-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sterling 402024 Product Specifications
|Flush Technology||Dual Force|
|Flush Type||Dual Flush|
|Gallons Per Flush||.8, 1.6|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Trip Lever Placement||Top|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.