How To Replace or Install a ToiletThis step by step How-To will teach you to replace or install a new toilet. Replacing your existing toilet is easy and can save on water usage.
Learn more about Sterling High Efficiency ToiletsTake a look at Sterling Water Saving Toilets. Sterling offers several different toilet models and styles that will not only look great in your home or project, but will also save you money on purchasing, as well as on your water bill.
Karsten 12" Rough-in Two-Piece Elongated Toilet with Dual Force Technology
For those seeking a minimalist environment, the Karsten toilet with Dual Force technology is the perfect bathroom fixture. Sleek style is coupled with water-saving functionality that's light on the environment without sacrificing performance.
- Dual Force technology allows the choice of .8 gallon flush for liquid or light waste. The 1.6 gallon flush is for bulk or solid waste
- Dual Force technology can save the average family of 4 up to 24,000 gallons of water per year with the .8 gallon option
- Two-button actuator provides easy-to-use flushing options
- Crafted of Grade A vitreous china to provide a durable, non-porous product with a hard, glossy finish
- A sanitary guard helps prevent liquid from getting under the tank
- Elongated bowl has an extended rim length for comfortable use by adults
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) compliant
- Conforms to CSA B45 National Consensus Standards
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense program
- WaterSense labeled toilets use at least 20% less water than standard 1.6-gallon toilets
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED Green Building Rating System.
Additional Sterling Links
Sterling 402028-96 Product Specifications
|Flush Technology||Dual Force|
|Flush Type||Dual Flush|
|Gallons Per Flush||.8, 1.6|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Trip Lever Placement||Top|