See the advantages Vikrell products from Sterling have to offer.Take a few moments to see what advantages Vikrell offers. This lightweight and extremely durable material from Sterling offers so much more strength and options than other molded or layered materials. From Kitchen Sinks to Shower Pans and walls, Vikrell will bring syle and functionality to any home on any budget.
Ensemble AFD, 60" x 36" x 74-1/4" Tile Bath/Shower with Access Panel - Left-hand Drain
The traditional look of tile without the grout lines to clean. This four piece modular design bath/shower offers easy maintenance and ample storage.
- Designed with an 18-1/4" apron with removable front access panel
- Made from solid Vikrell material for strength, durability, and lasting beauty
- Modular design allows it to be moved around corners and through doorways with ease
- Realistic tile wall surround features molded-in shelves for generous storage space
- Durable high-gloss finish provides a smooth, shiny surface that is easy to clean
- Factory-installed, three-inch apron extension for above floor drain (AFD) installation which means no need to cut into the sub-floor or install costly fire protection or pest protection
Additional Sterling Links
Sterling 71100119-96 Product Specifications
|Installation Type||Three Wall Alcove|
|Number Of Bathers||1|