Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
See the advantages Vikrell products from Sterling have to offer.Take a few moments to see what advantages Vikrell offers. This lightweight and extremely durable material from Sterling offers so much more strength and options than other molded or layered materials. From Kitchen Sinks to Shower Pans and walls, Vikrell will bring syle and functionality to any home on any budget.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Garbage Disposal recommended
Latitude Vikrell Self-Rimming Utility Sink, 25" x 22" x 12"
Made of solid Vikrell material, the durable, easy to install Latitude utility sink offers subtle, contemporary style. The unique quarter-deck design provides shelf space for storage and cleaning, and adds to the overall modern appeal.
- Unique design features a quarter-deck; perfect for cleaning smaller items such as paint brushes
- Slight outside curves add a style dimension not found in other utility sinks
- Made of solid Vikrell material with color molded throughout
- Bond surface texture maintains a superior stain and scratch resistance
- Drill marks provided for drilling the faucet holes
- Conforms to CSA B45 National Consensus Standards
Additional Sterling Links
Sterling 995 Product Specifications
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Drain Placement||Left, Right|
|Installation Type||Drop In, Undermount|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|