This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Direct Vent Liquid Propane Indoor Tankless Water Heater 6.1 GPM
Takagi's T-H2 "2nd Generation High Efficiency Tankless" unit, is one of the most energy efficient tankless units (up to 0.90 EF) in the Tankless industry. The T-H2 was designed for residential and light commercial use and offers Easy-Link and much more.
Since there is no tank to fill, there is no end to your supply of hot water. Depending on the model, Takagi Tankless water heaters deliver between 200 gallons and 500 gallons of hot water every hour on demand. Tankless systems guarantee that an endless supply of water is available to residences, commercial spaces or anywhere a constant source of hot water is needed.
- Capacity 3-4 Showers (Depending on climate)
- High Efficiency Condensing Model
- Low Emission, Low NOx
- Link up to 4 Units
- Safety Features: Air-Fuel Ratio Sensor (AFR), Exhaust and Water Temperature Safety Control, and Overheat Cutoff Fuse
- Internal Freeze Protection System
- Build-in temperature, flow rate, and diagnostic display
- Min 13,000 BTU/h
- Max 199,000 BTU/h
- Energy Factor - 0.91
- Dimensions - H 25.6" x W 18.5" x D 12.4"
- Weight - 73 lbs
- Clearance- Top: 12", Bottom: 12", Front: 4", Back: 0.5", Sides: 3 "
- Horizontal or Vertical Installation
- Power Vent
- Electric Ignition
- Category III Stainless Steel
- Flu 3" or 4" O.D.
- Intake 3" or 4" O.D.
- S9007603005 - Temperature Remote Control
- S9007606005 - Pipe Cover
- TH-NT01 (S9007607005-Nova Vent) - Neutralizer kit
- S9007605005 - Isolation valve kit
- TH-PA01 - Flue PVC Adapter (Included)
- TH-PA02 (S9007610005-Nova Vent) - Intake PVC Adaptor
- S9007611005 - 3" PVC Concentric Termination
Why choose Takagi? Takagi produce some of the most highly efficient tankless water heaters in the industry. With a commitment to innovation and quality, they are constantly creating new technology to keep up with their customers’ ever-changing hot water needs. Takagi sets the bar with the most stringent of durability testing standards for all of our models. For 15 years, Takagi has provided the most eco-friendly, energy-efficient water heating solutions in North America.
Additional Takagi Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Takagi Products
Our SKU: Takagi T-H2-DV-LP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Takagi TH2DVLP
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Takagi TH2DVLP Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Configuration||Tankless Water Heater|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane|
|Liquid Propane Pressure (Max)||14.0 WC|
|Liquid Propane Pressure (Min)||8.0 WC|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Maximum Gas Input||199000|
|Minimum Gas Input||13000|
|NG Energy Factor||.91|
|Power Supply||AC 120V|
|Water Pressure (Max)||152|
|Water Pressure (Min)||17|