- Rectilinear shaped light bar with multi-layered white glass or white acrylic
- Plated pressure formed frame
- Provides task and ambient light
- May be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Available in three lamp configurations: 24 watt high output T5 linear fluorescent lamp (lamp and electronic ballast included); four 120 volt, 40 watt halogen mini-candelabra base lamps, or energy saving 20 watt, 900 lumen, 3000K LED module
- Incandescent version dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer
- LED version dimmable with low-voltage electronic dimmer
- ADA compliant
- Bulb Base - Mini Candelabra (E11) - The E11 (Edison 11mm), Mini-Candelabra Edison Screw (mini-can), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E11 Mini Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: Mini Candelabra (E11)
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 160
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 4.8"
- Energy Star: No
Additional Tech Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Tech Lighting Products
- Tech Lighting Quick Ship Collection
This Tech Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Tech Lighting 700BCMETZ
- Tech Lighting 700BCMETC
- Tech Lighting 700BCMETS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 700BCMET and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Tech Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.