This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Posts or Pier Mounts Required
- Sturdy metal construction
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Suitable for wet locations
- Post not included
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Height: 12.5"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Post Included: No
- Product Weight: 5.42 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Title 24: No
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 8"
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About The Great Outdoors by Minka Lavery:
The Great Outdoors is the fashionable outdoor lighting solution by Minka Lavery and the Minka Group with lighting designs that are decorative, trendsetting, and available for the residential or light commercial market. Built to exacting quality under strict durability guidelines, and with contemporary environmental standards in mind, they offer a selection of energy efficient and Title 24 models that are priced for value. The Great Outdoors post and pier mount light fixtures are available in a variety of styles and sizes, to fit any external outdoor lighting project.
Additional The Great Outdoors Links
This The Great Outdoors item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- The Great Outdoors 9806-143
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- The Great Outdoors 9806-144
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the GO 9806 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of The Great Outdoors products with over 400 warehouses across the country.