Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Non-IC Recessed Lighting Housing For New Construction
- Fits 2x6" joist construction or other shallow plenum applications
- Adjustable socket mounting plate allows use of standard 6" baffle and open trims
- Inter-locking bar hangers feature pre-positioned nails for fast, secure installation to wood joists from 16" to 24" centers, plus locking tabs to easily fasten to a suspended ceiling grid
- Junction box is provided with five .5" conduit knockouts and four Romex knockouts with integral strain relief
- Fixture is UL Listed for through-branch circuit wiring and damp location use
- Does not include trims - sold separately
Additional Thomas Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Thomas Lighting Products
- Shop All Thomas Lighting 6" Recessed Housing Collection Products
Our SKU: Thomas Lighting PS9
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Thomas Lighting PS9
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Thomas Lighting PS9 Product Specifications
|Housing Type||New Construction Housing|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Shallow Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.