Toto On Going GreenToto on Going Green. Watch and see why Toto both helps create everyday products that make our lives easier, while at the same time helping reduce our impact on the Environment
- Single pre-drilled installation hole – for use with bidet faucets that require 1-hole installation
- Bidet includes integral overflow – prevents accidental over-filling
- Covered under Toto's one year limited warranty
- Made from durable, easy to clean porcelain
- Floor mounted
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Overall Height: 15" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the bidet)
- Overall Length: 24-7/8" (measured from the back of the bidet to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 14" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Waste Size: 1-1/4"
- Number of Faucet Installation Holes: 1
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-3/8"
About Toto:For over 90 years Toto has been producing superbly designed, high-performance plumbing products for residential and commercial bathrooms. With a concentration on creating a more enjoyable bathroom experience, Toto infuses its products with sophisticated styling and substance. Each product is constructed and fine-tuned with computer precision and relentless attention to detail. Through ever evolving manufacturing practices and new technologies, Toto consistently leads the way in plumbing fixture efficiency and sustainability. It is this pursuit of excellence that pushes them beyond industry standards and drives them to maintain their reputation as one of the most decorated plumbing manufacturers in the world.
Additional Toto Links
Our SKU: Toto BT500AR
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Toto BT500AR#03
- Toto BT500AR#11
- Toto BT500AR#01
- Toto BT500AR#51
- Toto BT500A#04*
- Toto BT500AR#12
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Toto BT500AR#11 Product Specifications
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Water Area||15 x 8.75|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.