- Bowl only configuration giving you the opportunity to select your matching tank
- Elongated bowl gives a modern and comfortable look and feel extending out an extra 1-1/2” compared to a round configuration
- Covered under Toto's one year warranty
- Sleek high profile two-piece design
- Made from Vitreous china delivering strength and aesthetic appeal
- Floor mounted installation provides traditional appearance and simple mountability
- Comfort height – Providing a higher seat, sometimes referred to as a handicapped toilet, it is designed for ease of use
- WaterSense certified – toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SanaGloss: A super-smooth glazing engineered to prevent debris, mold and bacteria from sticking to porous surfaces of ceramic toilets. Accompanied with regular cleaning, SanaGloss keeps your toilet cleaner for a longer period of time.
- Overall Height: 29-7/16" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 28-3/4" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 16-1/2" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 17-1/4" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Water Area: 7-1/8" x 9-1/4" (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway Size): 2-1/8"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
Additional Toto Links
Our SKU: Toto C454CUFG-12
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Toto C454CUFG-12#03*
- Toto C454CUFG-12#11*
- Toto C454CUFG-12#01*
- Toto C454CUFG-12#12*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Toto C454CUFG-12#03 Product Specifications
|Flush Technology||Double Cyclone|
|Flush Valve Size||3|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.