How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
Toto On Going GreenToto on Going Green. Watch and see why Toto both helps create everyday products that make our lives easier, while at the same time helping reduce our impact on the Environment
- Two-piece configuration eases installation and maintenance
- Round bowl is perfect for areas with limited space
- Covered under Toto's 1 year limited warranty
- Made from vitreous china for a smooth, easy to clean and durable finish
- Floor mounted installation type - Toilet can be installed in most bathrooms
- Dual-Max flush system - Toilet has a 1.6 or 1.0 GPF for powerful performance and highly efficient flushes
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for toilets [if applicable]
- Comfort height – Providing a higher seat, sometimes referred to as a handicapped toilet, it is designed for ease of use [if applicable]
- WaterSense certified – toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
- Overall Height: 31-11/16" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 26-1/4" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 18-1/2" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/8" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.0 or 1.6 gallons-per-flush
- Water Area: 9-3/8" x 7-3/8" (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Water Depth (From Rim): 6-11/16"
- Tank Width: 18-1/2" (measured from left most to right most points on tank)
- Tank Length: 7" (measured from back most to front most points on tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway)Size: 1-7/8"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
Additional Toto Links
Toto CST405MF#12 Product Specifications
|Flush Type||Gravity Flush|
|Gallons Per Flush||1, 1.6|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|