How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
Toto Double Cyclone FlushingSee how the Powerful Double Cyclone Flushing Technology works, and why it makes life easier and cleaner for you
- Two-piece configuration eases installation and maintenance
- Elongated bowls provide an extra 1-1/2" compared to the traditional round bowl
- Covered under Toto's one year limited warranty
- Made from durable and easy-to-clean vitreous china
- Floor mounted installation type provides for fast and easy installation
- Pressure-assisted flush type provides maximum flushing power and efficiency
- ADA compliant
- WaterSense certified – toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SanaGloss: A super-smooth glazing engineered to prevent debris, mold and bacteria from sticking to porous surfaces of ceramic toilets. Accompanied with regular cleaning, SanaGloss keeps your toilet cleaner for a longer period of time.
- Double Cyclone Flush Technology: Featuring a hole-free rim design and a dual-nozzle bowl cleansing system, Double Cyclone technology from Toto is the most powerful flushing system available today. This system creates a cyclonic cleaning action that provides the most clean and hygienic toilet bowl possible.
- Overall Height: 30" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 28-1/2" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 15" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/8" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Area: 6-7/8" x 8-7/8" (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Water Depth (From Rim): 5-1/2"
- Tank Width: 15" (measured from left most to right most points on tank)
- Tank Length: 7-15/16" (measured from back most to front most points on tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-1/8"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
About Toto:For over 90 years Toto has been producing superbly designed, high-performance plumbing products for residential and commercial bathrooms. With a concentration on creating a more enjoyable bathroom experience, Toto infuses its products with sophisticated styling and substance. Each product is constructed and fine-tuned with computer precision and relentless attention to detail. Through ever evolving manufacturing practices and new technologies, Toto consistently leads the way in plumbing fixture efficiency and sustainability. It is this pursuit of excellence that pushes them beyond industry standards and drives them to maintain their reputation as one of the most decorated plumbing manufacturers in the world.
Additional Toto Links
Toto CST454CUFG#01 Product Specifications
|Flush Technology||Double Cyclone|
|Flush Type||Pressure Assisted|
|Gallons Per Flush||1|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
|Water Area||6.875 x 8.875|