How To Replace or Install a ToiletThis step by step How-To will teach you to replace or install a new toilet. Replacing your existing toilet is easy and can save on water usage.
Toto Double Cyclone FlushingSee how the Powerful Double Cyclone Flushing Technology works, and why it makes life easier and cleaner for you
Toto On Going GreenToto on Going Green. Watch and see why Toto both helps create everyday products that make our lives easier, while at the same time helping reduce our impact on the Environment
- Double Cyclone flushing system
- Low consumption
- Skirted design
- Universal Height
- Decorative one-piece design with high-profile tank
- Elongated front bowl with Soft Close seat (SS114)
- 12" Unifi rough-in
- Product compliance with ADA accessibility guidelines.
- Toto's Double Cyclone Flushing System features a state-of-the-art, hole-free rim design that offers a dual-nozzle bowl cleansing system that creates a centrifugal, cyclonic cleaning action. The result is the cleanest, most hygienic and most powerful flushing system available on the market today.
- Featuring Toto's concealed trapway design.
- Toilets features a seat at 16-1/8" or above from the floor. Pedestal lavatories is at a height of 34" or above from the floor.
- A partnership program sponsored by EPA, seeks to protect the future of our nation's water supply by promoting water efficiency and enhancing the market for water-efficient products, programs, and practices
- WaterSense will help consumers identify water-efficient products and programs.
- The WaterSense label will indicate that these products and programs meet water efficiency and performance criteria.
- WaterSense labeled products will perform well, help save money, and encourage innovation in manufacturing.
- Gallons Per Flush: 1.28
- Installation Type: Floor Mounted
- Seat Included: Yes
Additional Toto Links
Toto MS614114CEFG#12 Product Specifications
|Flush Technology||Double Cyclone|
|Flush Type||Gravity Flush|
|Flush Valve Size||3|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.28|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
|Water Area||6.875 x 9.75|