How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
TOTO Toilet Flush TestingTake a moment to see just how TOTO takes flush testing seriously.
- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look as well as simplifies installation
- Elongated bowl gives a modern and comfortable look and feel extending out an extra 1-1/2" compared to a round configuration
- Covered under Toto's 1-year limited warranty
- Made from porcelain for easy cleaning and that classic look
- Floor mounted installation for sturdy installs and doesn't require a designated wall space
- G-Max flushing technology is quiet while remaining powerful
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the American with Disabilities Act for toilets
- Comfort height - providing a higher seat, sometimes referred to as a handicapped toilet, it is designed for ease of use
- Concealed trapway - providing a smoother and less utilitarian appearance, a built-in skirt hides the discharge passageway from view
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- G-Max Flush Technology: Simple and efficient, Toto's G-Max flushing system has been the envy of the industry since it was introduced. This powerful gravity flush system is designed to do one thing; clear waste efficiently. Choose the system preferred by professionals and the most discriminating homeowners, G-Max from Toto.
- Overall Height: 27-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 28-1/8" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 18-5/8" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/8" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.6 gallons-per-flush
- Water Area: 10-3/4" x 8-1/4" (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Tank Width: 18-5/8" (measured from left most to right most points on tank)
- Tank Length: 7-3/8" (measured from back most to front most points on tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-1/4"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
For over 90 years Toto has been producing superbly designed, high-performance plumbing products for residential and commercial bathrooms. With a concentration on creating a more enjoyable bathroom experience, Toto infuses its products with sophisticated styling and substance. Each product is constructed and fine-tuned with computer precision and relentless attention to detail. Through ever evolving manufacturing practices and new technologies, Toto consistently leads the way in plumbing fixture efficiency and sustainability. It is this pursuit of excellence that pushes them beyond industry standards and drives them to maintain their reputation as one of the most decorated plumbing manufacturers in the world.
Additional Toto Links
Our SKU: Toto MS934214SF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Toto MS934214SF#03
- Toto MS934214SF#11*
- Toto MS934214SF#01*
- Toto MS934214SF#51
- Toto MS934214SF#04*
- Toto MS934214SF#12
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Toto MS934214SF#51 Product Specifications
|Seat Specification Sheet|
|Flush Type||Gravity Flush|
|Flush Valve Size||3|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
|Water Area||10.75 x 8.25|