Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
- Stainless steel fixture
- Clear shade with guard wire
- Height: 12"
- Width: 9"
- Depth from Wall: 10"
- Backplate Diameter: 4.88"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent or Incandescent
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- Photocell: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Trans Globe Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Trans Globe Lighting Products
- Shop All Trans Globe Lighting Outdoor Collection Products
Our SKU: Trans Globe Lighting 4371
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Trans Globe Lighting 4371 ST
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Trans Globe Lighting 4371 ST Product Specifications
|Barn Light Type||Straight Arm|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Includes Glass Guard||YES|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Barn Light|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|